Looking for something specific?
Ready to learn?
Here is our full course & module index guide.
Below you will find lists into each of our modules.
There you will find specific courses, workshops and videos within it.
Looking for products & materials? Please visit our PRODUCT INDEX.
Find the module below that suits your needs, and select the course within it to access directly. Enjoy!
~Grace Pamela and our entire Summerana team ~
Module 1: Learning Your Gear.
Here you can learn all about your camera, how to use it and the basics of photography. The courses within this module are as follows:
Module 3: Learning Your Software
Learn everything you need to know in Photoshop, Lightroom, PSE, and ACR including how to upload your products, how to use the different tools in your software and more.
PHOTOSHOP - PS
- How to upload and use Photoshop actions
- How to upload and use overlays in Photoshop
- How to upload and use Photoshop brushes
- Photoshop layer masks explained
- Saving options (JPEG, PNG, RAW, TFF, PSD)
- Creating a watermark in Photoshop
ADOBE CAMERA RAW - ACR
- How to upload ACR presets
- How to save underexposed images (RAW) IN ACR
- How to save overexposed (RAW) images in ACR
- How to change RAW images to look the way they look on the back of your camera in ACR
PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS - PSE
- How to use and upload actions, brushes and overlays in Photoshop Elements
- How to change RAW images to look they way they look on the back of your camera in PSE
LIGHTROOM - LR
- How to upload and use presets and adjustments brushes in LR Classic
- How to upload presets in LR CC
- How to upload and use overlays using the ON1 Photo 10 plugin
- How to organize your presets in LR
- How to import and export your images in LR
- Changing RAW images to look the way they look on the back of your camera.
- Saving options (JPEG, RAW, TIFF, PSD)
- How to save an underexposed (RAW) image in LR
- How to save an overexposed (RAW) image in LR.
Module 4: Portrait Editing Basics
Ready to learn the basics of portrait and fine art editing? Here are some fabulous courses to get your started on your journey.
- Simple studio hand editing with LR and PS
- Everyday workflow essentials
- How to change clothing color in Photoshop
- Creating dramatic black and white images in Photoshop
- Removing distractions in Photoshop
- Skin workflow essentials
- All about skin
- Balance exposure while maintaining skin tones
- Eye workflow essentials
- Make up and hair essentials
- Smiles essentials workflow
- Seasonal editing techniques
- Creating & adding light flares
- How to create light and airy images in LR with presets and brushes
- How to create fall colors in LR using presets and brushes.
- How to create light and airy images using ACR presets
Looking for more advanced fine art & painterly editing workshops? Visit module 5.
Module 5: Portrait Editing Advanced
Have the basic knowledge of fine art editing? Ready to learn more and challenge your portrait art photography editing skills? Here is a compilation of our advanced editing workshops, ready for you!
- Painterly heirloom - Shannon Squires
- Dreamy dandelions - Shannon Squires
- Bucket of lilacs - Shannon Squires
- Vintage Belle - Shannon Squires
- Lost girl - Shannon Squires
- Desert flower - Shannon Squires
- Secret garden - Shannon Squires
- Amber autumn - Shannon Squires
- Blooms in studio - Shannon Squires
- Summer to Fall P1 - Shannon Squires
- Summer to Fall P2 - Shannon Squires
- Summer to Winter - Shannon Squires
- Winter to Spring - Shannon Squires
- Bundles of blue - newborn edit - Shannon Squires
- Spring blush - Barbara Rusciano
- Lilac wonderland - Cream n Cocoa
- Flowers by Window - Djeirana Photography
- Seaside hues - Sara Hunt
- Red dress in forest - Grace Pamela
- Flight at sunset - Sierra Pearl
- Light and airy - Monika Cioban
- Rocking chair - Tracy Joy
- Pink flowers in studio - Jessica Vallia
- Water world - Waterbear Photography
Module 6: Composite Editing Basics
If you are ready to get creative, this is the place to be! Learn how to use the basics of compositing. Using overlays and digital backgrounds to place them perfectly... like they were always part of the original image! Here you will learn how to use & composite:
STUDIO DIGITAL BACKDROPS
- How to use: Studio Digital Backdrops
- How to use: Newborn Digital Backdrops
- How to use: Spring Digital Backdrops
- How to use: Flour Angel Digital Backdrops
- How to use: Hot Cocoa Digital Backdrops
- How to use: Snow Globes
ANIMAL & INSECTS
- How to use: Animal & Insect Overlays with Actions
- How to use: Animal & Insect Overlays with Hand Editing
- Outdoor Composites: Part 1
- Outdoor Composites: Part 2
- Spring & Summer
- How to use: Wildflowers Digital Backdrops
- Adding in Petals
- How to use: Writing in Sand
- How to use: Family; Carnival Beach Digital Backdrops
- How to use: Carnival Pier Digital Backdrops
- Fall & Autumn
- Winter & Snow
LIGHT FLARE & BOKEH
SKIES, MOONS, RAIN, CLOUDS, FIREWORKS
- How to use: Sky Overlays
- How to use: Moon Overlays
- How to use: Rain Textures
- Creating Clouds
- How to use: Firework Overlays
- How to use: Skywriter Brushes
- How to use: Fairy Dust
- How to use: Fairy Wing Overlays
- How to use: Mermaid Tail Overlays Part 1
- How to use: Mermaid Tail Overlays Part 2
SMOKE BOMBS, BUBBLES, CONFETTI, BALLOONS
- How to use: Smoke Bomb Overlays
- How to use: Rainbow Smoke Bombs
- How to use: Bubble Overlays
- How to use: Confetti Overlays
- How to use: Balloon Overlays
- How to use: Heart Balloon Overlays
Looking for additional and more advanced composite editing workshops? Visit module 7.
Module 7: Composite Editing Advanced
Learn how to turn ordinary images into art as we walk you through our editing from start to finish in these composite editing workshops.
FINE ART COMPOSITE EDITING
- Day to Dusk - Shannon Squires
- A Whole New World - Shannon Squires
- Wind-up Doll - Shannon Squires
- A Boy and his Giant - Shannon Squires
- Coastal Beauty - Shannon Squires
- Girl on the Moon - Shannon Squires
- Spring Beauty - Shannon Squires
- Iron Giant - Shannon Squires
- Tree Trunk Waterfall - Grace Pamela
- Butterflies in the Forest - Grace Pamela
- Butterfly Princess - Grace Pamela
- Spring Backgrounds - Tracy Joy