Instructor Lucas Dutra shows you his step-by-step process to creating nostalgic paintings and finding photography inspiration.
*Please note that this workshop is spoken in Brazilian Portuguese, with English subtitles.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- Learn how to ‘watch’ light on objects and then how to apply it to your own photography subjects.
- Translate the painting perspective, lights and tones, textures and more.
- Watch as he explains facial features and skin tones, and how to apply those to an image and edit.
- Manipulating light via dodge and burn to create a glowing skin tone.
- Learn to watch & understand light - which will then help you manipulate your editing to perfection.
[ Summerana Members you can find this tutorial in your library ]