Inflated Dreams - Balloon Overlay, Brush & Photoshop Action Collection
Create a magical scene with balloon overlays, balloon string overlays and brushes, and Photoshop actions.
Create fun and easy balloon composites in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements for your clients with balloons. You’ll be able to effortlessly apply your overlays and brushes with the included balloon overlay action collection.
Included in this collection are the following:
- PNG, 300dpi files
- 78 Inflated Dreams balloon overlays including some balloons with a soft/matte finish, and some with studio catchlights
- 27 balloon string overlays
- 29 balloon string brushes including a freehand balloon string brush for mouse users, a freehand balloon string brush for pen users, and pre-made hand drawn balloon string which include a mix of different string: wavy, drawn words, curly, loopy, etc.
- 1 studio balloon catchlight brush which adds a soft studio light catchlight to your balloon
- 29 total balloon and balloon string editing actions including balloon overlay/balloon string overlay/balloon string applicator actions, 6 overlay rotator/perspective actions to help you better customize them to fit your images, 14 balloon overlay editing actions including an action that helps smooth out your balloon's catchlights (or gets rid of them completely), actions that darken, brighten, add motion blur, adds more color, actions to help change the color and toning of your balloons, actions that help add warmth or coolness, add depth to your balloon string, and more. Also included are Photoshop helping tool actions including resizing, sharpening for the web and more for a faster workflow.
- 2 video tutorials which show you how to apply and edit your balloons and string to create a composite. One is a hand editing only workshop and the other is a editing tutorial that shows you how to use your actions, overlays, and brushes. You'll learn how to realistically plan and place your balloons and balloon string in your image, how to read your directional lighting, how to edit/get rid of balloon catchlights, how to add multiple balloons, how to hand draw balloon string, how to change the shape of your balloon and string overlays, how to change your balloon color, how to use the included balloon string brushes, how to use the helper Photoshop actions, and more.
The overlays are compatible for all versions of Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and the ON1 Photo10 Plugin for Lightroom. The brushes and actions are compatible for Photoshop CC and Photoshop Elements 11-18+.
Note: Some before and afters may have been further edited using some existing Summerana actions and hand edits as these are composite edits. Only the above products are included in this collection. Please note that only the above overlays, actions, and brushes are included in this collection.
Display product images are courtesy of Shannon Squires Photography, and Lindsey Lee Photography